Business Analyst/Project Lead
Contract To Hire
Our client is in search of Business Analyst/Project Lead
candidates for a position located in Dayton, Ohio
. Our client is a leader in Cybersecurity and is looking to add a member to their team who will lead/manager/coordinate the development of over 24 web applications. This individual will coordinate tasks, assist in functional validations, and collaborate with key stakeholders in order to manage expectations with developers and the functional community throughout the project(s) lifecycle.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Familiarity with Agile software development principals and methodologies
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks, tracking actions across multiple organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must operate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
- Requires power user skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access)
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience using continuous process improvement methodologies, tools, techniques (Green Belt, Black Belt)
- PMP, AGILE, SCRUM Certification is a huge plus.
- Prior experience in system or technology analysis (e.g., RFID, Internet of Things, and DevOps), compliance, or portfolio management a plus.
- Candidates with recent and relevant U.S. Air Force Logistics experience are ideal
- Functional experience/understanding of the AF supply chain management, to include legacy wholesale/retail systems (e.g. Integrated Logistics Systems - Supply (ILS-S))
- Functional experience/understanding of AF maintenance processes, to include legacy wholesale/retail systems (e.g. Information Management Data System)
- Experience/understanding of Logistics, Installations and Mission Support – Enterprise View (LIMS-EV) capabilities such as Weapon Systems View, Fleet Asset Status, Supply Chain Management View, Vehicle View, etc. is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects (BOBJ), Power BI, and Tableau); experience with query development and troubleshooting; ad-hoc report creation and related skills is a definite plus.
- Working knowledge of enterprise data warehousing, application hosting, enterprise service bus and AF Portal are beneficial
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.