About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Marketing Cloud Architect
Contract Going Through End of Year (Likely Extension)
Our client is looking for SalesForce Marketing Cloud Architect
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. Candidate will really need to understand the platform as they will be directing requirements before they build; saying what will and will not work.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing processes and significant experience in developing and delivering solutions.
- 5+ years of proven consulting and solution design experience in working with customers.
- Deep understanding of and passion for digital marketing landscape, mobile marketing, digital/CRM/marketing experience.
- Experience with digital advertising technology implementation technology and operations such as tracking pixels, tags, server-to- server integrations, mobile app SDKs, API integrations, tag management platforms, and analytic tools.
- Systems integration experience designing data flows and procedures to ingest, process and export data across multiple systems.
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences.
- Experience facilitating customer focused workshops.
- Not afraid to dig deep into a wide range of technologies, including the Salesforce product(s). If needed, can configure an end-to-end solution.
- Always curious and looking to learn new technology and looking for ways to experiment with the new technology.
- Understanding of enterprise sales process and methodologies
- Understanding of MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server functionality. Understanding of star schema and complex data architectures.
- Understands REST/SOAP API integrations, SDKs.
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.