Mold Maker (2nd
Our client is looking for Mold Maker
candidates for a 2nd
shift position located in Cullman, AL
. Our client is a leading manufacturer specializing in plumbing and heating, smart homes, and specialist industries around the world. The ideal candidate will have above average mechanical and plastic injection skills.
- Perform maintenance checks on molding equipment.
- Maintain records on the equipment.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping work station supplied with necessary material.
- Must have knowledge in plastic injection molding.
- Maintains the molds to ensure they are operating properly at all times.
- Assist in set-ups and running of molds in injection molding machines.
- May be required to work with CNC tooling centers, CNC in mills, ADM machines, radial grinder and mechanical laths.
- Confers with Operation Manager and Mold Technicians to resolve the problems.
- Contribute to team effort by producing quality products, following and enforcing established work instructions and policies and keeping with ISO quality standards.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of records.
- The use of company electronic systems, including computers, fax machines and all forms of Internet/intranet access is for company business only and must only be used for researched purposes only. Reports findings to Operation Manager.
- Performs other duties as described under direct supervision of Operation Manager.
- Assists other company personnel as needed.
- Attend all assigned meetings.
- Performs other tasks as required.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience on the job.
- Experience with plastic injection molds.
About Seneca Resources:
- Knowledge and application of scientific molding principles.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot molding issues to improve efficiency and product quality.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced production environment.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.