Remote Loan Partner
Full Time, direct hire
Our client is looking for Loan Partner
candidates for a fully remote position. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the Loan Officer’s pipeline and to make certain that all loans are ready for submission to the Processing Department.
- Screen calls and book appointments for Loan Originator.
- Track leads on a daily basis for Loan Originator.
- Ensure the CRM is updated with new listing agents, referring agents, title companies, and builders.
- Conducts weekly pipeline meetings with Loan Originators and addresses, and coordinates any additional follow-up items.
- Answers questions regarding closing requirements from, but not limited to other staff members,
- Track all requested documents in Encompass.
- Respond to customer inquiries and other related parties on transactions as needed.
- Responsible for tracking all leads until an appointment is scheduled on the calendar.
- Maintain LO calendar. This includes scheduling, updating and confirming appointments.
- Complete regulatory and compliance training as required.
- Pull credit and other documents as they pertain to lead generation.
- Conduct annual mortgage update calls and schedule reviews, run “Closed Loan Report” and review details of “closed” loans.
About Seneca Resources:
- 2+ years experience in the mortgage business
- Loan certification
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.