Remote Loan Processor
Our client is looking for Remote Loan Processor
candidates for a full time contract opportunity. The chosen candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, assessing creditworthiness and the likelihood that a loan applicant will be able to repay the debt, analyzing the guidelines as they pertain to the loan product and sales structure, reviewing title commitments and fees, ordering subordination's and allocating fees properly in the system.
- Responsible for monitoring the loan process and managing the proper expectations with the client and the sales staff through closing.
- Based on these assessments, the Customer Advocate makes mortgage loan recommendations for all Government and Conforming Full Doc products.
Job Functions include:
- Excellent Customer Service, and may act as liaison between the borrower, underwriter and loan advisor. Is required to provide periodic status updates, and timely return all incoming inquiry calls.
- Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans and or titles: Performs a general evaluation of the residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommends that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Prepares loan for Initial Closing Disclosure issuance.
- Submit to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title and Credit are in.
- Provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
- Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to the Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer.
- Responsible for 40 loan inventory, with 20 loan closings per month.
- Utilize Appointment Model.
- Provide Feedback to Loan Credit Advisor on loan quality.