SBA Loan Processor (Remote Opportunity)
Our client is looking for SBA Loan Processor (Remote Opportunity)
candidates for a full time contract opportunity that will last over a year. The chosen candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Conducts interviews with borrowers and lenders and counsels them on SBA's practices.
- Assesses borrower's or lender's need for assistance from other sources and counsels accordingly.
- Processing, origination, servicing, guaranty purchasing and/or liquidating; but the majority of the time is spent on loans which are considered to be more "complex" or problematic.
- Analyze and make recommendations on transaction requests in accordance with existing Agency SOP's or guidelines.
- Reviews and associates trailing documents with their respective loan files or transfers files / documents to the appropriate SBA office.
- Must have experience with Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans.
- Disaster and 7(a) programs and loan administration functions required.
- Must have practical knowledge of standard procedures in loan administration requiring extended experience to perform such work as preparation of the more routine modification of loan terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of financial statements, credit instruments, collateral documents and business terminology.