IT Security Analyst (Networking)
6 month Contract
Our client is looking for
candidates for a position located in Montgomery, AL.
- Maintenance support for Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Install and maintain Anti Virus in the environment.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Work as a team to install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Other project driven work
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network security
- Experience installing, supporting and providing maintenance for firewalls, antivirus, ect.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.