About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Data Warehouse Administrator
Our client is looking for Data Warehouse Administrator
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. Candidate will work in the data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation to develop, maintain and support an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data sources, including SAP Business Objects and Informatica. To troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications. To assist in creating new or enhanced components of data warehouse.
- Business Objects server administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Tableau administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an Oracle environment
- Data modeling and transformational modeling experience
- Experience administering w/one of the following ETL tools: Informatica, Talend
- Knowledge or experience with big data toolsets (Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk)