Embedded Software Engineer
Contract To Hire
Our client is looking for Embedded Software Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. Our client has a need for a Software Developer with real-time embedded software development and test experience. This person will analyze and test various multi-core processor architectures. The end effort will be the foundation for developing the software airworthiness qualification approach for Army Aviation equipment that will use multi-core processor chips in future designs.
- Requirements definition and verification
- Design documentation
- S/W allocation and configurations settings
- Worst case execution timing (WCET) analyses, bootloader
- Test plan development, test driver development, performance and documents test results
- Primarily a one-person job reporting to an Aviation Software Airworthiness Lead
- Position involves knowledge of software development, Real Time Operating Systems, embedded programming and testing
- Direct experience with army aviation equipment considered a plus.
- Successful candidate must possess or be capable of obtaining a SECRET clearance
- C/C++ and other Object Oriented Languages
- Object Oriented Design methods and practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to learn embedded systems concepts and participate in all phases and activities of the software development lifecycle
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
About Seneca Resources:
- Object-oriented programming and design, including unit testing.
- Software Development for Embedded Systems
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- MS Visual Studio (VS2017), VxWorks, Linux, SCM tools
- Enterprise Architect
- Agile Development Experience
- Scrum Experience
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Working on a cross-functional teams with many engineering disciplines
- Continuous Integration and Automation
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.