About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Our client is looking for Network Architect
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
- This position is responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
- Designing and implementing robust, secure, and scalable network infrastructure.
- Successfully complete solutions across our enterprise
- Which care data center, Infrastructure/cloud service providers, LAN switching/routing, WAN connectivity for remote offices and disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent a plus.
- 7+ years of experience hands-on design and operation of large, high-availability, enterprise networks
- Ability to design, install and manage support of VPN hardware and networks.
- Ability to engineer, implement and manage support MPLS networks, Frame Relay, T-1, Fractional T-1 networks.
- Experience with network load balancing technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Firewalls.