Quality Control Engineer
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Quality Control Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. The candidate will support the development of high quality products in an efficient and effective manner. The candidate will participate with a team of Quality Control Engineers to perform Software Quality Control functions per SEI CMMI Level III Process. Tasks will include QC audits, document reviews, code reviews (C++, Ada) and testing support/verification.
- Work with the Task Leads to keep tasks on track with an acceptable level of quality
- Work with team members to understand the project deliverables and work products
- Proactively seeks to improve the quality of all deliverable and work products
- Develops and maintains projects Quality Plan
- Participate in documentation and code peer-reviews
- Verify peer review findings were corrected in accordance with standards
- Work within defined test environments and support/validate all levels of product testing
- Support and/or witnesses the execution of system testing and acceptance testing
- Identify noncompliance issues and monitor the corrective action plan to completion
- Provide schedule status on quality activities
- Coordinates & conducts scheduled and unscheduled technical audits
- Performs analysis on quality data to recommend process and quality improvements
- Monitor products to ensure appropriate reviews were complete prior to release delivery
- Prepare reports, presentations, & quality work products
- Iteratively reviews technical data package artifacts for adherence to the project scope
- Mentor and train more junior Quality Control Engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Software testing experience
- Able to read and understand C/C++ code
- Experience in developing and/or implementing software work products
- Experience working in an Agile or Iterative development environment
- Experience with real-time Hardware-in-the-Loop systems
Bachelors degree in a STEM related degree and 2+ years or more experience [4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree].
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.