PACS Administrator - Cardiology
Full Time - Direct Hire
Our client is looking for PACS Administrator - Cardiology
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. This position is responsible for the development, design, installation, and maintenance of clinical documentation, imaging, and reporting systems across the organization. As a primary point person for specific function(s), this position is ultimately responsible for resolution of all support and maintenance activities within the assigned area. This position serves as a direct liaison with users, operations personnel, and trainers. Responsibilities are driven by Imaging Informatics mission and can range from hardware support to clinical applications maintenance to QC activities related to data integrity as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and five (5) years of clinical informatics or PACS administration experience.
- Prior experience should include database management, project coordination and general administration.
- On-the-job experience should be supplemented with continuing education gained through technical seminars and/or training courses.
- 9 years of relevant clinical informatics or PACS administration experience may substitute for degree requirement.
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience as a technical administrator for EMR, PACS, and dictation systems in a clinical setting.
- Experience with data reconciliation, applications testing, and end user training.
- 1 year exposure to programming environment performing software development and testing.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.