Systems Support Analyst
Our client is looking for Systems Support Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience with Microsoft platforms (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL, Windows Server)
- Enterprise level support with over 6000 users across 30 different business applications
- Experience with SQL Database (or Access) and SharePoint support.
- Understanding of SQL queries- ability to review, assess and interpret data.
- Experience with system support in an enterprise environment including patch management, system performance tuning, and installation / configuration of system hardware and software
- Experience with Powershell.
- Ability to manage assigned projects including defining the scope, developing a project plan, defining the required resources and deliverables, and finally, implementing the project plan
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.