Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Industrial Electrician
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. Our client is a large automotive manufacturing plant looking to add an individual to their team to install, maintain, test, troubleshoot, and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
Experience with the following is beneficial:
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Inspect electrical components
- Make sure the equipment is available for production by doing the preventative / corrective maintenance based on Eisenmann standards and PM information.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Install or upgrade equipment based on new requirements.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties as assigned by management
About Seneca Resources:
- Siemens PLC
- Movi Drives
- SEW Motors
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.