Injection Molding Process Technician
Our client is looking for Injection Molding Process Technician
candidates for a position located in Cullman, AL
. Our client engineers and manufactures innovative products for plumbing, heating, smart homes, and specialist industries around the world.
About Seneca Resources:
- Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and handtools.
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
- Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
- Removes finished product from dies, using handtools.
- Trims excess material from part, using knife.
- May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.