Our client is looking for Tool Maker
candidates for a position located in Cullman, Alabama
. The selected candidate will be responsible for assembling, fitting and repairing tools in a manufacturing setting.
- Following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
- Using hand tools such as files, hacksaws and grinders
- Using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
- Using 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometers, gauges and vernier calipers to check the tool’s dimensions
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
- Attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
- Assisting with tool maintenance
- Compiling reports
About Seneca Resources:
- Good hand-to-eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent math and IT skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.