About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
QA Test Analyst
Long Term Contract
Our client is looking for Quality Assurance Test Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
- The QA Test Analyst is primarily responsible for the execution of the test scripts
- They also assist in the preparation and reporting of the required testing for an application, working under supervision as part of a multi-disciplined team and providing guidance to more junior members
- The QA Test Analyst will be responsible for the day to day management of themselves
- Specific roles include the preparation of detailed test scripts, test execution, collation of test evidence and the production of testing reports
- Needs an understanding of test strategies and testing approaches
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
- Detailed knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience of testing using an automated test tools
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using VB, C#, Access, SQL Server
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Careful attention to detail
- Experience working in Agile software development environment