About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
IT Systems Support
Our client is looking for IT Systems Support
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and three (3) years of related experience required.
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Provide timely and relevant support of IT hardware and software for clinical operations in The Kirklin Clinic.
- To coordinate the configuration, installation and troubleshooting of clinical IT related hardware and software issues that can vary from moderate to complex in nature.
- Researches and consults with network services, clinical apps, server teams and technical support to test and implement new solutions.
- To act as a direct liaison between IT and clinical areas of support to facilitate communication and manage customer expectations.