Contract w/ extension
Our client is looking for Windows Administator
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. The selected candidate will provide responsive support in an enterprise-level computing environment for its associated networks.
Education and Training:
- Plans and coordinates the maintenance of system and vendor software packages, as well as operating system related software
- Efficiently troubleshoots and resolves technical issues as they arise through various support channels
- Establishes and/or maintains documentation of systems infrastructure
- Functions as technical resource for projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Certifications in Windows, VMWare, AWS are useful but not required
- 3-6 years of server installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration experience.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and documentation skills
- Systems administration within both traditional and cloud-based environments
- Experience supporting platforms and environments involving SQL, Clustering, Email and Web related technologies
- Experience working in 24/7 operational environments
- Must have strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, & 201
- Understanding of networking configurations, protocols and related systems
- Must have strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skill
- Must be able to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience working in large enterprise environment
- Scripting and system automation skills (Powershell, Python, etc)
- Endpoint Security Solutions (Symantec / McAfee)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.