Full Time, direct hire
Our client is looking for Java Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. The selected candidate will be a part of a growing team while utilizing some of the most advanced and up-to-date technology.
- Develops new software based on approved design documents
- Perform basic problem resolution analysis and correction
- Correct system problems as directed by manager
- Good knowledge of database design, programming languages and coding techniques, XML and Java
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and according to specifications
- Use standard coding techniques to ensure application performance meets requirements
- Work as part of a team for most projects
About Seneca Resources:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with structured application development and change control methodologies
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Responsible for following policies and procedures, software development guidelines, user interface standards and change control processes
- Good knowledge of database design, programming languages and coding techniques
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.