Our client is looking for Transportation Analyst
candidates for a position located in Richmond, Virginia
. This job is performed in an office setting.
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of customer facilities and operations, transportation rules and policies and interconnections preferred.
- Previous experience with transportation and scheduling preferred.
About Seneca Resources:
- This role performs activities designed to fulfill company transportation obligations to ensure efficient operation of services.
- Processes transportation nominations and assists in capacity allocation.
- Processes and schedules service requests.
- Monitors and confirms receipts and deliveries.
- Assists in resolution of customer problems.
- Explains company policies, practices, tariff provisions and transportation procedures.
- Maintains gas receipt and transportation activity documentation and prepares reports.
- Monitors customer activities and ensures compliance with tariff provisions.
- Performs assignments designed to develop work knowledge, skills and abilities requiring application of policies, procedures, techniques and other criteria in carrying out all aspects of the job.
- Performs routine work assignments but over time will demonstrate the ability to perform more difficult work assignments.
- Works under established policies and procedures to meet set schedules and system or program requirements.
- Continues to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to reach a higher level of proficiency and work complexity
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.