Position Title: Cerner PharmNet Systems Analyst
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Position Status: Full Time
Seneca Resources is seeking a Cerner PharmNet Systems Analyst for our client in Birmingham, Alabama. The ideal candidate will:
- Conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments.
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software.
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
- Position will commit to fostering an environment of heightened security following Information Technology Security Policies and participating in security training, such as Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), on an annual basis.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field.
- 2-5 years experience with Cerner PharmNet build and maintenance
- Knowledge of Multum and upgrade process
- Omnicell implementation experience
- BCMA (bar coded medication administration) knowledge
- CCL (Cerner Command Language) experience a plus