Our client is looking for Cloud Engineer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. Our client is a large bank looking to bring on a new team member that will be responsible for leading the creation of the AWS environment for an upcoming project.
- Design, develop, and deliver infrastructure automation scripts using automation frameworks like Terraform & Ansible.
- Design, develop, and deliver reusable software modules.
- Deploy, maintain, and support development tools that aid in CI/CD activities.
- Create deployment automation scripts for a variety of different types of applications.
- Develop and execute automated testing scripts for a variety of banking applications.
- Design and implement testing and delivery strategies based on application types that will be incorporated into DevOps. Strategies will include choice of tool and framework to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout the bank.
- Provide training on tool implementation and serve as the subject matter expert for CI/CD automation and test automation tools.
About Seneca Resources:
- BS in Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Associate Solution Architect, Developer certification
- Linux/Unix administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS experience required).
- Experience with a variety of database technologies. Common databases: SQL, Access, MySQL, Postgres, and/or Mongo
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
- Additional Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Professional Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer certification.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Cloudwatch, Splunk, ELK, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terrafrom, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.