Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for System Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, Alabama
. Our client provides enterprise engineering and geospatially powered software to businesses, governments, and organizations around the world. Working in our client’s infrastructure division, the responsibilities of the position include quoting, implementing, and supporting complex state of the art infrastructure solutions for world class public safety software solutions.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Security
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Five years of experience in information technology operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business representatives, and subject matter experts to design IT systems and programs.
- Prepare proposals and cost estimation of designing and implementing IT programs and systems
- Capable of working independently and as a team member to solve complex technical problems within a highly available environment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate by verbal and written methods to include:
- face-to-face, phone, briefs, emails, agendas, plans, and reports
- Resolve complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Ability to present in front of customers and discuss in depth the above technologies in detail
About Seneca Resources:
- Broad knowledge of computer hardware and software systems
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of operating systems Windows Microsoft (e.g., Windows Server, Power Shell, Active Directory, GPOs, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of VDI Image Management – creation, updates, versioning and provisioning of VDI images
- VMware: vSphere ESXi
- Experience with administration of Storage Area Network management systems
- Experience with administration of storage and backup solutions
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to travel
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.