Our client is looking for Data Architect
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. The position requires a broad understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations. The primary responsibility will be creating a new data lake for our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or related Degree required
- Understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations
- Spark, HDFS, PostgresSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, data modeling, data governance, microservices
- Data modelling experience
- Familiarity with data governance frameworks
- Ability to work in multiple concurrent projects
- Personal and communication skills
- Functional knowledge of the banking industry desired
About Seneca Resources:
- Building working relationships with both technical and functional area experts.
- Educate Technology and Business groups on the architectural aspects and implications of technical and functional decisions.
- Coordinate with Head of Data department to define data governance standards, policies, and procedures for the control, protection, consistency and delivery of corporate data and information assets.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.