About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Our client is looking for Business Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. This position fully contributes to developing solutions to business and related technology problems and it is responsible for providing user support, liaison between the customer and IT, problem analysis, project leadership, requirements/use case definition, design documentation and testing. This position works directly with the Commercial Domain Product Owner and Technical leads.
- Prior business analyst experience a must and preferably in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related area
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Ability to assist in testing as needed.
- Knowledge of banking operations and technology desired.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Documentation and Writing skills
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a must and the ability to create and manage use cases and a strong backlog.