Responsibilities and Duties
- 1st round: Questions/Answers up to 1 hour over the phone
- 2nd round: In-office (face-to-face) interview with team lead and director.
Qualifications and Skills
- Develop new features and components for the public websites and the intranet.
- Work closely with business owners, internal clients, onsite colleagues such as Front End Developers, Business Analyst, and QA Analyst.
: minimum of 2 years of Java development experience.
- A strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of core Java and J2EE including: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, Thymeleaf, JDBC.
- Knowledge of JSP, JSTL, Struts.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL (preferably MySQL) including complex SQL queries.
- Solid understanding of web services and web development technologies.
- Working experience in Eclipse IDE in Windows environment.
- Experience with JSON, REST and SOAP is mandatory.
- Familiar with Junit for automated test, Ant for the structured build.
- Work in the Agile and Dynamic environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong analytic skills and work ethic.