Entry Level Developer (.Net | C#)
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Entry Level Developer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL.
The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science degree along with foundational knowledge of Object Oriented Programming. This person will be analytical and understands how data flows from the front end to the back end of the application.
- Build modern web applications, RESTful web services and/or mobile applications using tools like the Azure DevOps platform and Visual Studio.
- Participating in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews during the software development life cycle.
- Designing and implementing software based on documented requirements via the usage of Agile, Scrum, and similar software processes.
- Providing or participating in developing written design specifications for software components, as well as reviewing design specifications written by others.
- Providing estimates for assigned tasks and being accountable for these estimates with the goal of improving accuracy over time.
- Developing and executing unit level testing for code developed in accordance with Quality Assurance needs.
- Researching and recommending software, hardware, and technologies relevant to product development in designated area(s).
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (ABET accreditation preferred) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM majors is required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
ABOUT SENECA RESOURCES:
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience with the following technologies: HTTP, ASP.NET Web API, XML, JSON.
- Foundational knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and normalization.
- Sound problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.