Position Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Disputanta, VA 23842
Position Status: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80 -110K
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer
for a position located in Disputanta, VA.
You will be working on collaborative teams with industry technical leaders, academic experts, and world-class researchers to develop and implement solutions for real-world challenges in advanced manufacturing. The Systems Engineer will support research & development efforts for Intelligent Factory programs and applications. The role includes development, implementation, maintenance, and modification of architecture, communications, query & API development, applications, and data management systems for the Intelligent Factory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or similar
- Experience with relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, C/C++/C#
Experience with some of the following technologies, applications, and systems is desired:
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience implementing standards-based systems for manufacturing automation using B2MML
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) experience, such as using MQTT, AQMP, MTConnect, OPC, DDS, Kafka, or Pulsar for data streaming
- Experience with cloud-based data applications & data systems, such as Mindsphere, Predix, Azure, AWS, SAP HANA, C3IoT
- Familiarity with manufacturing automation standards like ISA-95, ISA-99, IEC 62443, Industrie 4.0, MTConnect, IIC (Industrial Internet Consortium)
- Experience with MongoDB, MEAN development stack, JSON, SOAP, XML, XQUERY, API development, Visual Studio, Track and Trace
- Experience building manufacturing automation solutions for industry or similar experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.