Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Maintenance Technician
candidates for a position located in Birmingham
. Our client is a leading global automotive supplier/manufacturing company. The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals.
Job incumbent must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions:
- Can get along with co-workers or peers;
- Perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; and
- Respond appropriately to feedback from a manager.
- Perform the preventative maintenance on the equipment as indicated in the documentation 40%
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has corrected 15%
- Failure analysis & correction recommendation concerning routine and complex machine issues, involving electrical power, electronic control, high speed communication, pneumatic actuation, mechanical wear, & operator error. 15%
- Modification and troubleshooting the Electro-Mechanical Machines 15%
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. 15%
About Seneca Resources:
- Preferred Specialist knowledge · Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.