About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Our client is looking for Quality Specialist
candidates for a position located in Athens, AL
- Minimum of two (2) years of industrial inspection experience.
- 3-5 years of Quality Control experience in a manufacturing facility with progressing level of responsibility preferred. Automotive environment preferred.
- Quality Control program launch experience for new programs.
- Experience creating PPAP and Manufacturing Quality Chart (MQC) documents.
- Experience with manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control methods, and statistical process control (SPC).
- Experience with Toyota launch systems and requirements preferred.
- Welding experience for arc, spot, and projection welding is a plus.
- Injection Plastics and Urethane process experience are a plus.
- Previous exposure to a multicultural office environment preferred.