Customer Support Agent
Our client is looking for Customer Support Agent
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL.
The selected candidate will provide excellent customer service and support software applications in a demanding technical environment. Will be the primary liaison between end users and product development organizations.
- Provide high-quality phone, web, and email support for customers.
- Perform extensive troubleshooting of key software and hardware components.
- Be able to replicate complex customer issues.
- Take ownership of technical incidents and coordinate resolution with services or product development teams when necessary.
- Train customers in system operation and software functionality.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other reasonable and related duties.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CIS or other related Technical field.
- Two to four years of technical troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Experience in providing customer support is a plus.
- General technical knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies including Windows Servers and SQL databases.
- General technical knowledge of VMWare, Networking, GPS technology.
- Knowledge of XML and HTML.
- Ability to understand software configurations, system maintenance and installations.
- Readiness to learn new technologies at lightning speed.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to our customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule or be on-call on a rotating basis.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to comprehend the product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience in Salesforce and Oracle’s Siebel is a plus.