Full Time or Contract
Our client is looking for Radar Analyst candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. Our client is a leading-edge Government contractor seeking candidates that have an active secret clearance.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics.
The Radar Analyst will participate in technical international studies of sensors as well as conduct sensor analyses to include layered sensor analysis and be able to prepare briefings on analysis. Additional duties will include reviewing and analyzing existing sensor plans which will include sensor siting, coordination, test planning process and integration, while also being able to assist in developing and refining siting analysis tools. This individual will also conduct sensors performance analysis which will include assessments of probability of detection, acquisition and discrimination, tracking, and Target Object Mapping (TOM). Preparing briefings and white papers to document results will also be a responsibility of the individual in this position.
- 5+ years of experience with Radar systems
- Experience with radar theory and the ability to analyze and characterize performance of radar functions such as signal processing, tracking, and discrimination
- Experience with data analysis techniques such as data wrangling, probability and statistics, and data visualization
- Familiarity with MDA modeling and simulation
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Active Security Clearance
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience with Python and C++
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.