Database Developer (SQL)
Full Time or Contract
Our client is looking for Database Developer candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. Our client is dedicated to delivering the right solutions to our government and commercial clients through technology services and products.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
The candidate will be responsible for development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions and reports to support enhancement to critical Microsoft SQL Server based systems. Develop and maintain ETL processes to support: data warehouse, business intelligence, internal and external data integration needs. T-SQL query optimization; index management. Perform STIGing and fix the findings on the DB servers. Support production systems for database problem resolution, recovery and Emergency off-hour support.
- Performed development tasks of designing tables, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of transact SQL (T-SQL), stored procedures, views, triggers, functions.
- Experience automating data Import/Extraction using SQL Server tools such as SSIS, BCP, bulk insert.
- Ability to examine and optimize query execution plans and index/data usage.
About Seneca Resources:
- Assisting with the DoD certification and accreditation information assurance following the DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes.
- Knowledge of Global Force Management (GFM) systems.
- Experience developing and maintaining system documentation including requirements and design documents.
- Support creating and updating other project documentation such as Requirement Traceability Matrix, Agile Management Plan, Configuration Management (CM) Compliance Plan, Software Implementation Plan, Development Integration Test (DIT) Environment Plan, Solutions Design, Documents (SDDs), Contingency Operations Plan, and other project documents.
- Experience with SQL Replication and Service Broker.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and Analysis Services.
- Security +
- Microsoft Operating System certification
- Other Microsoft related certification (e.g. .NET, SQL Server)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.