About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Contract to Perm
Our client is looking for Systems Administrator
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 3-6 years of server installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration experience
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and documentation skills
- Systems administration within both traditional and cloud-based environments
- Experience supporting platforms and environments involving SQL, Clustering, Email and Web related technologies
- Experience working in 24/7 operational environments
- Must have strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, & 2016
- Understanding of networking configurations, protocols and related systems
- Must have strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must be able to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team