Position Title: Tableau | Business Objects Administrator
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Status: Full Time
Our client is looking for Tableau | Business Objects Administrator candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama.
Under supervision, the chosen individual will work in the data warehouse environment which includes:
- Data design
- Database architecture
- Repository creation to develop, maintain and support an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data sources, including SAP Business Objects and Informatica.
- Troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications.
- Assisting in creating new or enhanced components of data warehouse.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Business Objects server administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Tableau administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Experience administering w/one of the following ETL tools: Informatica, Talend
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an Oracle environment
- Data modeling and transformational modeling experience
- Knowledge or experience with big data toolsets (Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk) DevOps experience a plus