Client: Fortune 500 Energy Company
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
Compensation: Highly Competitive
***Data Migration Leadership Experience Needed.
• 5+ years project management experience in data migration/conversion efforts.
• Directly related experience includes leading the efforts related to data conversion from source system to target system.
• Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
• Co-lead overall data conversion effort from Peoplesoft to SAP.
• Provide input to data conversion and data governance strategy and approach
• Provide input to overall data conversion plan and timeline
• Identify key resources to complete data deliverables and manage completion of data deliverables
• Manage data readiness tasks such as data cleansing, construction, and mapping (cross-reference) table creation
• Co-own creation of mock, dress rehearsal, and production load plans
• Manage completion of conversion activities as data extraction from the legacy systems, data validation, and sign-off Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: • Project Management Skills • Demonstrated leadership skills.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.