Clinical Application Analyst
Our client is looking for Clinical Application Analyst
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. Our client, a widely known healthcare provider, is looking to add a Clinical Application Analyst to their team. The Clinical Application Analyst will provide ongoing support to clinical and physician staff regarding installed electronic systems.
Associates degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain system applications utilizing required tools and technologies
- Remotely assist all healthcare practitioners via virtual private network with any user issues concerning the clinical use of any clinical system(s) they are assigned to.
- Add all physician identification information as well as fee schedules within electronic medical records system, patient management system, and any related systems
- Perform full-scope analytics to include data integrity, QA/QC and trending
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports, analyze data in Excel, Access and Crystal Reports
- Operate closely with clinical staff to ensure proper procedure is followed and any issues are resolved
- Create new users within Active Directory, Aprima,Centricity, DocuTap, Flexi Suite, SSI, and Zirmed when necessary
- Contact any vendors to resolve any ongoing systems issues
- Maintain current knowledge of new software application releases as well as publish notes and develop reference material for the clinic staff and any healthcare practitioners
About Seneca Resources:
- Self-directed and achievement oriented.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Fluency with medical records and patient management systems.
- Database query and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Windows applications, proficiency with Word Processing, databases and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of a physician practice management system and eClinicalWorks EMR or EHR system required.
- Knowledge of Aprima, Centricity, SSI and Fletcher Flora preferred.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.