Sr Workday Analyst
Richmond, VA 23238
Extremely competitive w/ 15% annual bonus & 12% equity
Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Workday Analyst to join their HR Technology Systems team. This Senior Analyst will be integral in the design and implementation of innovative solutions to support a wide variety of HR processes and initiatives.
About Seneca Resources:
- 4+ years of relevant Workday experience in multiple areas of HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent or Recruiting
- Proficient with Workday Report Writing
- Training Courses or seminars related to Workday preferred
- Experience in the administration of enterprise wide HR Systems in a SaaS environment preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to drive for results in challenging conditions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization, and collaborate with other departments and teams
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.