Systems Administrator (1st
Our client is looking for Systems Administrator candidates for a position located in Hoover, Alabama. Our client is a large healthcare organization seeking to bring on Systems Administrators for both first and second shifts.
- To install, configure, and maintain operating system workstations and server, including web servers in support of business processing requirements
- To perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- To schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- To monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- To ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- To ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
- To support media management through internal methods and procedures or the rough offsite storage and retrieval services
- To develop and promote standard operating procedures
- To conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Experience with Citrix, VMware, and Server Patching
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.