Position Title: Project ESA (Engine Assembly)
Location: Lincoln, AL
Position Status: Long Term Contract
DAILY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform Planned work as assigned (Daily Checks, Preventive Maintenance, Scheduled Repairs, Equipment Modifications, Projects)
· Complete all Documentation related to work. (PM work orders, check sheets, PTC's, etc.)
· Coordinate troubleshooting effort with production team members.
· Determine PPA if applicable
· Use sound trouble shooting logic and techniques to determine problem and root cause.
· Determine repair method, temporary or permanent
· Using (S, Q, C, D, M) as guidelines
· Keep track of time during equipment trouble event
· Notify TC, and / or EEA according to established guidelines
· Work with Quality Group to guarantee Equipment is producing a Quality product for our Customers.
· Support Equipment Availability, reliability, and efficiency as required
· Support Investment Projects as required
2year Technology Degree or Equivalent
2 years Industrial Maintenance experience or equivalent Minimum Job
· Able and flexible to work overtime on a daily basis, weekends, and during shutdown as business needs dictate
· Able and flexible to work any shift or job assignment required by the position
· Able to travel unassisted both domestically and internationally as business needs dictate. (Via air or ground transportation)
· Willingness to adhere to and demonstrate safety procedures and requirements
· Omron PLC Experience
· HMI Programming experience
· Trouble shooting equipment experience
· Knowledge of Vision systems
· Knowledge of Motion Control systems
· Robotics Knowledge
· Knowledge of Machine Communications Protocols (i.e. Device Net, Control Net)
· Basic Mig and Tig welding experience
· Basic Machining Skills
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.