Position Title: Active Directory Engineer
Position Status: Contract
A Microsoft Active Directory Systems Engineer who will plan, design, and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure, including Trusts, Group Policies, Replication, Global Catalog, and DFS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field with 5+ years of enterprise-level active directory experience
• Maintain and upgrade path of all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
• Lead and mentor junior active directory administrators and IAM team in best practices and procedures.
• Maintain and ensure service-level and availability of Active Directory infrastructure.
• Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude
• Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
• Senior level experience as an Active Directory systems engineer – 5+ years of experience administering Active Directory and know Active Directory inside and out.
• Strong knowledge of AD zone types as well as multi forest design and communications
• Comprehensive background in managing Windows server and workstation-based operating systems (including Windows 2003-2016) via Active Directory Group Policy.
• Strong experience in the upgrade/maintenance of all facets of a large/enterprise Active Directory environment.
• PowerShell, AWS, DFS, Direct hands-on experience in IAM (Identity and Access management) /RBAC (Role-Based Initiatives)
• Experience setting up the AD roadmap
• Strong experience in AD best practices
• Experience standing up domains
• Working knowledge of system hardening (STIGs, SRGs, regulatory compliance)
• Preferred MCSE certification
• Documentation, leadership, and strategic planning experience in IAM and Role Based Access Control initiatives desired but not required.
• Experience with agile development methods, data integration mechanisms, architectural design tools and working in an Azure integrated Active Directory environment is a huge plus
• AWS Certified, or willing to be certified within 90 days
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.