Position Title: Sr. Hardware Support T
Contract to hire (long term)
Our client is looking for Sr. Hardware Support Technician
candidates for a position located in Brooklyn, NY
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting network & multiple locations consisting of 50+ computers combined.
- VM ware experience.
- Experience with Windows based POS retail management software and hardware.
- Strong work ethic, punctual and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Valid drivers license and a reliable means of transportation. Job does require traveling.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Open schedule to work overtime, late nights and weekends.
About Seneca Resources:
- Configure hardware like receipt printers, label printers, barcode scanners, cash drawers, pin pads, pole displays and payment terminals.
- Clone, configure and deploy computers in a commercial setting.
- Install and configure IP telephone, cameras, phones, NVR's, Alarm systems.
- Independently implement small to medium size network infrastructure involving router, switches, cat cabling, network and server configuration.
- Support end users remotely over the phone and using remote desktop with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.