UI/UX Software Engineer - Architect
: Pleasant Grove, UT
: $125K-$130K + bonus + full benefits (remains flexible for qualified candidates)
Searching for a Web UI/UX Engineer
to join the Software Center of Excellence Team in Pleasant Grove, UT
. This position is responsible for translating UI/UX Concepts from wireframes, or conceptual mockups, into viable intuitive UX Workflows and the architecture.
In turn, the successful candidate architects UX prototypes and eventually released products. They bridge the gap between concept and practical implementation in desktop, mobile, tablet, and web applications. They will work on multiple products and systems. And, will be able to effectively manage the UX for multiple concurrent product lines.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Architect, design, and release UX for enterprise products
- Work with product marketing and software development team to create specifications that meet customer use case requirements and support a broad spectrum of home and building automation products. Includes development of new innovative applications.
- Be capable of working with a software and product development teams in a fast paced and innovative technology environment.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- Xamarin or Windows Forms (frameworks)
- Native mobile app experience
- Android and Desktop app development experience
- C# and/or .NET
- Experienced in writing code and wireframe fixes
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or Software Design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in designing, developing UX prototypes, architecture and products on mobile, desktop, web and tablet.
- Expertise in design frameworks, Software UI Architecture
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of Xamarin framework or similar
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of, and experience with object-oriented architecture and design.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- An effective listener, able to maintain focus extract necessary information and validate understanding of the information.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment.