Workday Financial Systems Manager
: Lewisville, TX
: Phone call for 1st
round; On-site interview with the client is preferred for 2nd
(Final) round interview; will consider Skype for high-quality candidates.
$140,000 – $150,000 + bonus and full benefits
include managing the daily operations Workday instances, including developing reports, maintaining data integrity, and delivering new features and enhancements. The Financial Systems Manager will work closely with Accounting, HR, Finance, and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science), preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years practical Workday experience, with at least one full deployment project.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- Workday certification(s), a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing Workday solutions.
- Familiarity with Workday Studio and BIRT is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods.
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with associates to troubleshoot and address technical and process issues.
- Experience with web services using SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT.
- System administration, configuration and design of the primary Financials (Workday); consisting of the General Ledger, Business Assets, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Procurement, and Projects functional areas.
- Perform system configuration and application/report development activities or collaborate with other internal/external resources to accomplish required activities.
- Provide techno functional expertise and recommendations in assessing implementation of project objectives where process efficiency can be gained, and data integrity can be improved. Gather information, evaluate requirements and solutions.
- Assess the feasibility of systems enhancements or process changes and their impact on Financial (Workday) and ancillary systems.
- Collaborate with users to assess business needs and translate those needs into effective streamline technical solutions that promote user adoptions and align with project initiatives.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client's requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Test and deploy Workday system; including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support.
- Drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain, Workday Dashboards, Worklets, advanced and shared reports using Workday delivered tools.
- Participate in Workday major releases, identifying impact / enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality.
- Participate in the review, testing and implementation of Workday Financials weekly patches.
- Provide support to end-users of the Workday platform, answering questions, resolving issues, and following through on any reported or unresolved issues ensuring timely and reliable response.
- Provide operational support for Financials systems and other applications as identified.
- Provide user support, process mapping/documentation and training, for system enhancements and processing procedures.
- Monitor recurring (daily, weekly or monthly) interfaces/processes, internal and external, to ensure successful execution and troubleshoot any failed processes.
- Work with Internal Audit, end users and IT to ensure SOX compliance. Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.