TIBCO Enterprise Architect
: Dallas, TX
: 1st round
: Phone interview; 2nd round
On-Site or Skype if candidate is not local to the area
: Depends on experience with matching qualifications.
Currently seeking a TIBCO Enterprise Architect for the Systems Integration practice.
- 15+ yrs. of overall/progressive expertise (5+ years of Enterprise Integration Architecture experience), using industry-standard integration tools with strong experience on the TIBCO Suite of products.
- Clearly documented hands-on experience implementing such Integration systems, in large-scale initiatives.
- In-depth understanding of
- Enterprise-integration design patterns
- Security best practices
- Communication protocols/techniques and how they align with common business strategies
- Create and maintain the ESB/middleware platform strategies and roadmaps, in partnership with other IT leaders
- Ability to decompose a highly customized landscape, analyzes, design, and oversee actual development of such Integration systems. On/offshore development coordination a plus
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with and make strategic recommendations to senior level management as well as all levels of internal/external service partners.
- Should be able to provide guidance on how existing investments in Tibco platform can be leveraged towards the business vision
- Should be able to guide to create Prescriptive and Predictive insights using the data being exchanged between systems
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Proven track record of successfully delivering API/SOA/Middleware integration projects
- Development experience using TIBCO (BusinessWorks, EMS, Web Services, SOAP/HTTPS, Business Connect, Hawk), SOA and MDM and other TIBCO suite of products
- Solid experience in managing and monitoring TIBCO using tools such as TIBCO Administrator, HAWK and API Management / Mashery
- Expertise in Java, JMS, SOAP, REST, JSON, SQL, XML technologies, GitHub, Jenkins and Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test, and support
- Hands on experience in large-scale SOA design, development, and deployment
- Experience with API management technology
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in TIBCO