Data Warehouse Developer
Our client is looking for Data Warehouse Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
The chosen candidate will serve as both a developer and project manager delivering robust data projects.
- Development, coordination, and curation of data from many of departments to report performance-based metrics to various agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity amongst the disparate systems as well as ensuring that each downstream department is well informed with regards to the data projects’ progress.
- Project management duties related to the communication of milestones and deliverables across the organization as well as the necessary documentation that is required.
- Validate data that is received from downstream systems and ensure that it is accurate and complete as well as serve as the liaison between organization and the external regulatory agencies.
- Keep organization informed of upcoming changes or proposals to future data or metric request.
- Experience developing in SQL and PL/SQL on an Oracle platform
- Experience developing reports in BusinessObjects, Cognos, or similar BI Tool
- Experience developing visually rich dashboards using Tableau
About Seneca Resources:
- Clinical data experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Navigation within a clinical EHR
- Project Management
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.