To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles. To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure. Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends.
This position will be part of the Application Management and Support (AMAS) License Management Server (LMS) team. The selected candidate will be a part of the planning, implementation and support of the LMS Production and Integration environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the LMS for various desktop applications used across the enterprise.
- Responsible for configuration, installation, integration, patching and upgrades as needed.
- Responsible for the documentation of the LMS.
- Establish effective monitoring and remote management capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring the servers used for license management meet Navy Federal standards for set up and configuration.
- Responsible for addressing vulnerabilities identified by IT Security
- Responsible for working with vendor / third party for the procurement of the right licenses and required software
- The position will collaborate with Desktop Support Services
- This role will collaborate with various teams such as engineering, networking, database administration, enterprise data management, enterprise architecture, data center operations, application owners, project management, compliance and information security to implement encryption solutions as well as implement data encryption.
- Participate in on-call rotation leveraging both remote and local device management techniques.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure high quality and availability of the LMS.
- Perform other duties and or special projects as assigned.
- 4 years of MS Windows server environment with a focus on operational experience implementing and supporting.
- Minimum 2 year of experience implementing, configuring and supporting MS Windows based production and integration environments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in networking and system administration is required.
- Broad knowledge of network license management solutions.
- General knowledge of sever / client-based application access.
- Understanding of different software license types.
- Ability to create requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Should be able to work as team member as well as independently.