Lead Database Administrator (Oracle & SQL)
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Lead Database Administrator (Oracle & SQL)
candidates for a contract position located in Birmingham, Alabama.
The chosen individual will support a large, enterprise environment.
- Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c
- Solaris, AIX, Linux & Windows Server
- SQL Server (various versions)
- Oracle Backup & Recovery using RMAN
- Oracle Real Application Cluster
- Oracle Database Performance & SQL Tuning
- Oracle Standby / Data Guard
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Goldengate or Streams
- Unix Shell scripting
- Intermediate SQL Server Experience
- On Call Support 24x7
About Seneca Resources:
- Cerner Millennium database support
- Oracle Advanced Compression/Security
- Clustered SQL Servers
- Oracle Apex
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.