Position: Cyber Security Engineering Professional
Location: Remote with up to 75% travel
Terms: Full Time Direct Hire
Requirements: Active Secret Clearance, Security + or other IATII certification
Compensation: extremely competitive
We are seeking a Cyber Security Professional with experience with RMF, eMASS and knowledge of DOD 8500.2 Implementation Policy to support a new project. This position will be remote with up to 75% travel to military bases around the US as necessary to complete physical security assessments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- The Cyber Security Design & Engineering Professional is responsible for the NMCI C&A package development, validation and inspection for physical security controls.
- Security documentation is reviewed and obtained from the Information Assurance Managers (IAM) to complete a DIACAP package to obtain an Authority To Operate (ATO) for the NMCI Sites.
- The Cyber Security Design & Engineering Professional is responsible for working with all major stakeholders in the C&A process to include, subcontractors, internal operational departments, military and government leaders in PMW205, and Command IAMs to provide shared status and attend problem solving meetings to ensure DIACAP procedure and processes are followed for effectiveness of C&A.
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or 5+ years Cyber Security experience
• Strong communications skills (oral and written)
• Knowledge in DOD 8500.2
• Experience with eMASS
• Experience with RMF
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Conduct physical security assessments of NMCI bases (Travel required).
• Able to perform various scans/testing on multiple platforms according to defined, authorized C&A process and scripts.
• Able to prepare initial compliance reports based on preliminary results.
• Demonstrates ability to do preliminary interpretation of data and accurately communicate issues, problems, concerns.
• Analyze vulnerability and configuration results and provide detailed reports.
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills required. Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
• Highly self-motivated, can work both in team environment and independently.
• Ability to maintain a highest degree of honesty and professional integrity at all times
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills and ability to work non-standard hours.
• RMF experience.
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT II - Security+ or CISSP
• US Citizen
• Up to 75% travel may be required.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.